Ultimate Direction Fastpack 30 Backpack
The Fastpack 30 is meant for adventure. Perfect for baging peaks, day hikes, or travel. The Fastpack takes inspiration from our Signature Series, with its vest like fit and front access pockets for a water bottle or storage. There is easy access to water, maps or your smart phone on the front, the stretch pockets on the sides will hold almost anything, and the huge rear stretch pocket allows gear to be quickly stowed or used as needed. The main compartment forgoes zippers in favor of a waterproof roll top closure, allowing this bag to tightly secure everything from 20 to 31 liters. The Fastpack 30 is water-resistant, with a reinforced bottom panel for extra durability, and the low-profile daisy chains with trekking pole and ice axe loops complete the package. Unique to the Fastpack is our InfiKnit construction: the back panel and shoulder straps are made from one piece of custom-made fabric, which eliminates contact with all seams. A smooth ride, compressible storage and plenty of pockets makes the Fastpack a great addition to your pack collection.
- Patent-pending Infiknit harness is a continuous, seamless back panel and shoulder strap system to pr
- Rear stretch-mesh pocket with low-profile daisy chain system. Water bottle compatible front pockets
- Dual adjustable sternum straps and side straps for stability and fit. Integrated side compression Z-
- Removable foam back panel for comfort. Capacity: 20L - 31L / 1220 - 1892 cubic inches. Weight: 24.8
- Sizing at Chest (Unisex): S/M: 24" - 40" / 58 cm - 91 cm. M/L: 32" - 46" / 81 cm