Petzl Pro Pulley
Openable even when attached to the anchor, the PRO pulley is designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling or load deviation systems. The side plate that locks under load, the large-diameter sheave and the high efficiency sealed ball bearings make a pulley that is well suited for handling heavy loads.
- High-efficiency loss-proof pulley. Designed for maximum simplicity when setting up hauling or load d
- The rope can be easily installed even when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- The pulley always stays attached to its connector, making it loss-proof
- Especially suited for handling heavy loads; large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings fo
- Weight: 205 g. Certification(s): CE EN 12278, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use. Min. rope diameter : 7 m