Petzl Pirana Canyoning Descender
Canyoning descender. Descender with three braking positions, designed for use with canyoning descent techniques. Can be used on double ropes, but certain braking positions may not be usable depending on the ropes' diameter. Weight 3.2oz.
- Three different braking positions to choose from before beginning descent depending on the user's we
- Two supplementary braking spurs allow friction to be increased during descent
- A carabiner with a cross section of 12 mm (like an ATTACHE) provides a tight fit in the small hole,
- Designed to be used w/the "Rapid" technique, which prevents the formation of a lark's head
- For use with ropes from 8 to 13 mm. Designed for single rope