Mountain Hardwear Men's Switch Flip Jacket
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Switch Flip Jacket is a reversible jacket for climbing, backpacking, and hiking. One side is soft and quilted, while the other is smooth-faced and has fewer external seams. Made with 30D Ripstop Poly Kinethostatic that resists wind and water. 100g Thermal Q insulation keeps you warm and protected from the elements. Two front hand warmer pockets keep your hands warm and are pack-compatible. Hand pockets on smooth-faced side of the jacket are covered, those on quilted side have zippers. Elastane cuffs seal in warmth, block out weather. Sizing (Chest): S: 36-38", M: 39-41", L: 42-45", XL: 46-49", XXL: 50-53".
- Reversible jacket for outdoor adventures
- 30D Ripstop Poly Kinethostatic fabric
- 100g Thermal Q insulation
- Two hand warmer pockets are pack-compatible
- Elastane cuffs seal in warmth, block out weather