Big Agnes Copper Hotel HV UL(UltraLight)
The Copper Hotel HV UL2 is a 3-season, 2 person tent with ample living space and an extra-large vestibule. The full-featured Big Agnes Copper Hotel HV Ultra Light 2 tent makes living in the backcountry convenient and enjoyable. Made with proprietary random ripstop pattern nylon is 25% stronger than standard ripstop, providing maximum durability. Duotone mesh provides privacy while allowing for stargazing transparency. All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs). Extended, pole-supported 27 sq. ft. vestibule with oversized door is ideal for cycle tours or backpacking with your 4-legged companion. 4-way high-volume hub design increases strength by 25% and the usable interior volume by 20% when compared to previous versions of the Copper Spur. Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame. Features two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers. Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability. Fly vent increases airflow and reduce condensation. Large dual-zipper doors allow for easy entry and smooth closure while creating a clean, modern design; Quick Stash pocket stows unzipped door out of way. Ready to pitch with precut guylines and tensioners attached to fly; reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners; 10 superlight aluminum J stakes; easy-grip zipper pulls. 2 interior mesh pockets; 1 oversized media pocket with cord routing portals. Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices. Massive ceiling pocket provides great storage space. Gear loft loops fit the Big Agnes Triangle gear loft (not included). Floor Dimensions: 88 x 52/42 (L x head/foot) inches. Vestibule Area: 9 + 27 square feet. Head Height: 41"/104cm.
- 3-season, 2 person tent designed for easy living in the backcountry with a massive vestibule attached to the fly and a high volume hub to maximize strength and increase living space without adding weight
- Proprietary random ripstop pattern nylon is 25% stronger than regular ripstop, providing maximum durability; 2-tone mesh provides privacy as well as stargazing transparency
- 2 interior mesh pockets; 1 oversized media pocket with cord routing portals; massive ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Ready to pitch with precut guylines and tensioners attached to fly; reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners; 10 superlight aluminum J stakes; easy-grip zipper pulls
- 2 doors with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers; hook-and-loop tabs connect fly to pole structure for a taught pitch and extra stability; single fly vent