Sea to Summit UltraLight Sleeping Mat
The Ultralight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung CellsTM to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. These mats are ideal when going light and fast is your aim and getting a great night's sleep is essential for the next day's adventure. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap. AIR SPRUNG CELLS: Small point-weld divided air chambers which individually absorb pressure and conform to the contours and movement of your body without affecting adjacent cells. The result is a mattress that supports you better than one with 'tubes' or 'baffles'.
- 2014 Gear of the Year - National Geographic Adventure.
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure . 40D ri
- Sea to Summit's TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but uni
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped
- SMALL- Size: 66 in/168 cm. Width: 21.5 in/55 cm, Weight: 11.5 oz/325g. Packed Size: 3 x 6.5 in/7.5 x