Sea to Summit Comfort Light SI Self Inflating Sleeping Pad
Lightweight all-season comfort and performance, Sea to Summit's Comfort Light Self Inflating Mat is thicker, lighter and features Delta Cores™. Multi-function high flow-rate valve for fast inflation, one-way easy deflation and simple fine tuning for comfort.
Sea to Summit ...Lightweight all-season comfort and performance, Sea to Summit'...
The Sea to Summit Comfort Light series aims to hit that sweet spot of minimal weight and packed size but also offers great comfort. At 2 inches, this mattress is going to protect you from just about any less-than-perfectly flat terrain. Sea to Summit's Delta Core technology makes sure that the additional thickness doesnt equate to an increase in weight and provides even insulation across the length of the mattress. The Comfort Light series is made from lightweight 30D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU. Dimensions: Small: 67x 20x 2, 170 x 51 x 5 cm Regular: 72x 20x 2, 183 x 51 x 5 cm; Large: 78x 25x 2 198 x 64 x 5 cm. Weight: Small: 1 lb 4 oz / 560g; Regular: 1 lb 5 oz / 600g; Large: 1 lb 12 oz / 790g
- Minimal weight & packed size with great sleeping comfort
- Sea to Summit's Delta Core technology removes 40% of the foam horizontally which significantly reduces weight, increases comfort, and reduces the packed size
- Multi-function, patent-pending valve twists over to allow the mat to be rolled tightly without fighting re-inflation as you go
- 2 inches thick and an equivalent R-Value of 2.7
- 30D woven polyester is light and durable
- Silicone print prevents the sleeping bag slipping on the mat, or the mat slipping on the tent floor