Sea to Summit Alpine Series APII 5F / -15C Down Sleeping Bag
Filled with the highest quality 850 Loft European Goose Down, protected by Sea to Summit's patent pending 3D NanoShellTM, the Alpine series is your cocoon in high altitude and arctic conditions. Designed with a contoured mummy fit and anatomical shaped box foot, warmth is trapped close to the body without a claustrophobic feel. With an oversized neck-collar and hood-seal, drafts are kept out, minimizing heat loss around the face. The oversized zipper draft tube is fitted with the lightest and stiffest anti-snag material, for smooth operation. A security pocket located inside the bag is easily accessible, ideal for stowing electronics to preserve battery performance in extreme cold. Using a side block baffle construction to maintain a 60/40 fill ratio more down is located in the top of the bag for maximum insulation. The soft touch lining fabric is down proof by construction and highly breathable offering a comfortable sleep. The Alpine series is Sea to SUmmit's choice for Karakoram expeditions, Alpine routes in the Andes, Himalayan high altitude climbing and winters in New Zealand. Suggested use: Winter trekking, Snow camping, Ski touring, Alpine climbing, Expeditions.
- An alpine cocoon for ski touring, mountaineering and climbing. 850+ Loft 95% European Goose Down. Fi
- Contoured mummy, 3D NanoShellTM. Differential cut shell with 3D side walls. Offset baffles. 60/40 fi
- Anatomically tapered box foot. Zip draft tube with anti-snag. Neck draft tube with dual elastic adju
- 2 way YKK #5 side zip. Medium sized internal zip pocket. Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® large c
- EN Tested: Comfort Zone 16F / -9C (standard woman). Lower Limit 5F / -15C (standard man to have comf