Sea to Summit Alpha Light Utensils
The AlphaLight Cutlery uses a durable hard-anodized aircraft grade aluminum combined with a sleek-yet-strong shape to create an extremely lightweight utensil at a surprisingly affordable price. By hard anodizing the aluminum it forms a kind of 'exoskeleton', so the utensils can be slimmer and lighter. This hardened shell also encapsulates the aluminum, to eliminate the risk of the alloy leaching into food.
- Lightest metal cutlery on the market. Ultra-light & strong 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy
- Hard anodized aluminum for safe, life-long use
- Smooth matte finish. All pieces come with a mini carabiner
- AlphaLight Cutlery should be hand washed only; not dishwasher safe
- Short Spoon: 0.2 oz / 7.5 g. Spork: 0.3 oz / 9 g. Spoon 0.3 oz / 9 g. Long Spoon: 0.4 oz / 12 g. 2-p