Petzl William Locking Carabiners (2016)
Large, pear-shaped locking carabiner for belay stations and belaying with a Munter hitch. The WILLIAM asymmetrical large capacity aluminum carabiner has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves.
- Great capacity thanks to its large dimensions. Optimal shape for belaying with a Munter hitch
- Shape designed for gripping with gloves on. Asymmetrical pear shape facilitates opening and the mani
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner. H profile:ensures an improved str
- Available in three locking systems, each for different situations: SCREW-LOCK: occasional use, dirty
- SCREW-LOCK: 85g. TRIACT-LOCK: 90g. BALL-LOCK: 90g. Major axis strength: 27kN. Minor axis strength: 8