Petzl Vertex Vent Helmet
Comfortable ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue. With its strong chinstrap, the VERTEX VENT helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed. Its six-point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head. The VERTEX VENT is designed for optimal attachment of a PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp, a VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield, and hearing protection.
- Excellent protection for work at height: shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer
- Very comfortable to wear six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head. C
- Comes with two sizes of headband foam. Many accessories are available in order to adapt the helmet t
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm. Weight: 455 g. Material(s): ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength p
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492 *, UIAA, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe C. Manufacturer's Guarantee: 3