Petzl UNIREVERSO Belay Device
Belay system that combines a REVERSO 4 and an ATTACHE. The UNIREVERSO is a complete and lightweight belay system that is particularly comfortable and efficient to use on all rope diameters. This system is composed of a REVERSO 4 belay device and an ATTACHE locking carabiner, held in optimal position by a sliding connection piece. The unit is loss-resistant and reliable. This belay-rappel device is versatile and provides adapted braking. Rope friendly, facilitates rope maneuvers and rappelling: will not kink the ropes regardless of the mode used. Separates the two strands of rope when belaying and rappelling on two ropes. Hole for releasing the device under load: allows a loaded device in Reverso mode to be easily and gradually released with only a carabiner. Intuitive use: easy and quick installation on the rope. System is easily reversed (right/left). Reduced risk of being burnt by the belay device when removing the rope.
- Unit is loss-resistant and reliable: limits the risk of dropping the belay device during rope maneuv
- A single device for all uses: effective braking on half ropes (8 mm or greater diameter) and twin ro
- Can belay the leader, one or two seconds and can be used for rappelling. Independent and simultaneou
- Adapted braking: increases the braking action on thinner ropes and adapts it to thicker ropes, thank
- Weight: 123g. Material(s): aluminum carabiner and belay device, plastic connection piece. Major axis