Petzl Grigri 2 Belay Device
The GRIGRI 2 belay device with assisted braking is designed to facilitate belay maneuvers. The GRIGRI 2 works equally well for lead climbing and top roping. It may be used on all 8.9 to 11 mm dynamic single ropes (optimized for 9.4 mm to 10.3 mm ropes). Compact and lightweight, the GRIGRI 2 will accompany you for many years, on climbs all over the world. The GRIGRI 2's design allows for excellent descent control.
- Hand motions are the same as with classic belay systems: both hands on the rope. A fall is stopped b
- Assisted braking: during fall arrest, the belayer holds the brake side of the rope, the cam pivots a
- The GRIGRI 2's design allows for excellent descent control. One hand holds the rope and the other us
- The GRIGRI 2 is compact and very light at 170 g. Built with a stainless steel friction plate and cam
- Weight: 170 g. Certification(s): CE EN 15151, UIAA . Material(s): aluminum side plates, stainless st