Petzl Calidris Climbing Harness
Comfortable and ventilated adjustable harness for extended periods of hanging. The wide waist belt and leg loops of the new CALIDRIS provide all the comfort, support and ventilation needed for long aid routes and other activities requiring extended periods of hanging (cleaning and equipping routes, etc). Lightweight and comfortable, with large gear-carrying capacity, the CALIDRIS is perfect for big wall climbing. In addition, it's sized to fit larger users (largest size range of all Petzl harnesses) for all types of climbing. Tie-in points are reinforced for increased resistance to abrasion caused by the rope. Elastic slots with tabs to tuck away excess waist belt webbing. Flat webbing reinforcement in waist belt amp; leg loops offers increased comfort when hanging. 3-year manufacturer's guarantee. Weight: Size 1 560 g / 19.7 oz; Size 2 - 630 g / 22.2 oz. SIZING: SIZE 1 - Waist 65 - 95 cm / 27.6 - 37.4 in, Legs 48 - 60 cm / 18.9 - 23.7 in. SIZE 2 - Waist 83 - 110 cm / 32.7 - 43.3 in, Legs 56 - 70 cm / 22 - 27.6 in.
- Bias webbing transfers load & distributes pressure over entire surface area of the waist belt &a
- Breathable mesh exterior, closed cell perforated foam padding & polyester 3D wicking mesh provid
- Two DoubleBack buckles allow waist belt to be adjusted and secured in a single movement
- Multiple options in the front and back for organizing and carrying gear: 4 gear loops, wide trail li
- Green belay loop is easily identifiable for connecting a descender/belay device. Detachable elastic