Petzl AM'D Locking Carabiners
Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions. An efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems) and a carabiner that can hold a large quantity of equipment.
- D shape for good handling. Shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner. H profile:ensures an improved str
- Available in four locking systems, each for different situations: SCREW-LOCK: occasional use, dirty
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connectin
- SCREW-LOCK: 70g. BALL-LOCK: 75g. TWIST-LOCK: 75g. Major axis strength: 27kN. Minor axis strength: 8k