Park PRS-20 Team Race Stand
The new PRS-20 Team Race Stand is a compact, Euro-style work stand that securely holds the bike without clamping the frame tubes or seat post. Ideal for bikes with ultra lightweight frame tubes and seatposts, and for bikes with tight access areas that can't be clamped.
- Now features a taller bottom bracket saddle to clear the sensor used on power meter (watt measuring)
- Quick release mounts hold bike securely by the front or rear dropouts
- 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to both sides of bike
- Folds to 33" (84cm) for easy transport and storage
- Bottom bracket height quickly adjusts from 28" to 38" (71cm to 96cm)