Mountain Hardwear Boys Micro Ratio Down Jacket
Low-profile down jacket with an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio. The Mountain Hardwear Boys Micro Ratio Down Jacket is fortified with water resistant Q.Shield DOWN 650-fill insulation, which retains critical loft and warmth even when wet, superior warmth without the weight. The outer shell is made with 100% Nylon Ripstop fabric for durability. The Ripstop fabric will keep holes and tears from getting bigger. Despite its big-jacket warmth, this compressible wonder is designed so efficiently that it stows away in its own pocket for packing. Full zipper front with a zipper garage to avoid chin irritation. Two zippered hand pockets. Dual hem drawcords to keep heat in. Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm. Size Conversion: XS (6/7), S (8), M (10/12), L (14/16).
- Q.Shield DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet
- Mock-style collar for extra warmth around the neck
- Dual hem drawcords for easy adjustment on the fly
- Compresses down and stows in its own pocket for unbeatable packability
- Fabric Body: Hi-Five 30D Rip, Body Fabric Content: 100% Nylon, Insulation: 102 g. Q.Shield Down 650-