Hillsound Cypress 6 Crampons
Utilizing simple ratchet buckle bindings, the 6-point Cypress 6 is a durable and easy winter traction system compatible with most sturdy footwear. One of the fastest crampons to put on or take off in the field - 5 second one, 1 second off. The ratchet bindings provide comfortable support ensuring a snug fit that won't loosen or come off. With its anti-snowballing pad, you can take these crampons running up a mountain or trekking down the slopes without fear of slipping, whether it's wet snow, ice or a combination of both.
- Quick to Put On and Off: Ratchet buckle system. Pull the tab to tighten the band to your desired siz
- Variable Width: width adjustment in front and back for fitting a variety of boots. Allen key needed
- Anti-Snow Pads: help prevent potentially dangerous underfoot snow buildup
- Plate material made from heat-treated S50C carbon steel
- One-size-fits-all. Weight 550g