Black Diamond Vapor Climbing Helmet
Providing ultralight, low-profile protection, unparalleled ventilation and a secure and super-comfortable fit, the Black Diamond Vapor helmet is a go-anywhere cragging lid that proves helmets aren't just for multi-pitch trad climbs and big alpine faces. Black Diamond engineered a sheet of Kevlar and a series of carbon rods in between co-molded EPS foam and a polycarbonate shell to keep the weight at a minimum while keeping you protected. The Vapor's ratcheting suspension tucks into the helmet for compact storage in your pack or haul bag, and removable headlamp clips secure your light on pre-dawn starts or when rapping after dark.
- Co-molded EPS foam with polycarbonate shell is lower profile than the Vector
- Geometric, open-air design provides unparalleled airflow
- Ratchet adjuster with molded push buttons
- Headlamp clips are removable for reduced snagging on slings and clothing
- Weight: SM/MD- 186g, 6.6 oz; MD/LG - 199 g, 7 oz. Size Range: SM/MD - 53-59 cm, 21-23 in; MD-LG - 58