Big Agnes Roxy Ann 15F / -9C Down Sleeping Bag (650 Downtek)
Updated for 2015, Big Agnes' Women's Classic Down series, its bestselling women's sleeping bags, offer lightweight bags for adventurous women who aren't willing to compromise on comfort or performance. As part of its System bag line, the newly designed Roxy Ann combines a roomier contour shape with a narrower pad sleeve to provide an overall more comfortable and cozier sleeping experience than ever before. The new shape provides more insulation next to your body for more efficient heat distribution. Big Agnes also redesigned the bag to be taller across the top so you can roll over more freely (side sleepers rejoice!). Don't let the makeover and pretty design fool you, Roxy Ann is ready to sleep in the dirt more than ever. FlowTM Construction: Insotect FlowTM is a flow-optimized insulation system that delivers uniform heat distribution and natural body contouring through its revolutionary baffle design. Flow Construction eliminates lateral and vertical down shifting by using vertical chambers with Flow Gates to regulate fill positioning and density. Strategically placed Flow Gates minimize vertical down shifting while vertical chambers minimize lateral shifting. With continuous vertical Flow chambers in place of traditional side seams, Flow bags eliminate potential cold spots which can occur with side seams. Vertical baffles now flow with your body for more rapid and uniform body heat distribution.
- 650 DownTekTM water repellent down insulation. Shell: Down proof, nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatme
- Extra insulation in foot and core areas. Integrated full pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again.
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders. Ergonomic hood design allows for more
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in. No-draft wedge insulates the co
- PETITE fits up to 5'6". REG fits up to 5'10". Bag Weight: PETITE- 2 lbs 14 oz , REG - 3 lb