Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 2 Tent (2014)
Fly Creek UL series tents are built and designed to be a light weight alternative to the average bivy sack. Available in solo and multi-occupancy options, these tents are ideal for lightweight devotees who want a freestanding structure, but aren't willing to commit a ton of space in their pack. They are efficient, fast and adventurous, just like those who carry the tent. All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability. Trail Weight: 1lb 15oz. Packed Weight: 2lb 5oz. Footprint Weight: 5oz. Fast Fly Weight: 1lb 7oz. Packed Size: 4"x18.5". Floor Area: 28 sq ft. Vestibule Area: 7 sq ft. Head Height: 38". Foot Height: 24". Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent. DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with press
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Flo
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh. Mesh body offers excellent ven
- Single door and vestibule. Mesh pocket included. Located above head at front of tent. Reflective guy
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape. 11 Superlight alu