Big Agnes Fly Creek 1 Platinum Tent (2014)
Why build an even lighter Fly Creek UL tent? Why climb mountains, explore new territory, cycle the length of the North American West Coast or paddle the Grand Canyon? Because we can. The Fly Creek Platinum Series is a sign of our commitment to be lighter, faster and better prepared for whatever nature throws your way. If you want the lightest free standing double-walled tent available, then look no further. All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability. Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRIANGLE gear loft - sold separately. Trail Weight: 1lb 11oz. Packed Weight: 2lb 1oz. Footprint Weight:4oz. Fast Fly Weight: 1lb 5oz. Packed Size: 4"x17". Floor Area: 22 sq ft. Vestibule Area: 5.5 sq ft. Head Height: 38". Foot Height: 22". Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent. DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating. Flo
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh. Mesh body offers excellent ven
- Single door and vestibule. One mesh pocket. Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corner
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape. 11 Superlight alu