Big Agnes Big House 6 Person Tent (2014)
Whether you are trying to keep your loved ones in or the elements out, Big House tents are big enough for rainy afternoon card games with the family or road trippin' mountain bikers who like to be able to stand up in their shelter to change. Optional accessory vestibules can convert these base camping tents from a simple structure to a cavernous escape from the sun or howling wind. To up the ante Big Agnes added two built-in storage shelves; just the right size for that bottle of wine or your backcountry boom box. Accessory vestibules are sold separately and come with 8 superlight aluminum stakes. Vestibule adds 44 sq ft of covered space. Trail Weight: 10lb 10oz. Packed Weight: 12lb 6oz. Footprint Weight:1lb 7oz. Fast Fly Weight: N/A. Packed Size: 7"x16"x26". Floor Area: 81 sq ft. Head Height: 75". Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body. Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging. Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Three season, free-standing, deluxe car camping/ base camp tent. Two large doors. Welcome mat on fro
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy. Lightweight aluminum pole
- Fly is durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof Polyurethane coating. Floor is durable poly
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape. Color coded gromm
- 14 superlight aluminum stakes included with tents. 18 interior mesh pockets. Gear loft loops include